Saturday, January 5, 2008

The BEST restaurant!

Our Creative one, Grace came to us last week and wanted to have a restaurant, I was tired, but said go and make what you want to make in the art area and it turned out to be a sign with the name of the restaurant and the menus, so cute. She helped me make the dinner and then went upstairs and layed out my clothes, I didn't want to change, but she told me sweatpants just "wouldn't do"! We had a wonderful meal and she waited on us the whole time, she was absolutely precious and I will be saving the menus with her phonetic spelling especially of tortellini in a scrapbook.

The kids got the Wii for christmas and ALL of them, including and mostly Kurt love playing. They have Mario Galaxy, Star Wars, Sports and Playground and for Grace and me High School Musical, it really is fun for the whole family.

Grace's next ice skating competition is in the plans. It is March 29th and she gets to start working on her routine early. I so much want her to skate to Josh Groban, my new favorite, but she informs me that she would prefer classical music, well OKAY!!! We will also be adding a new coach.

The kids are still not back in school, not until Tuesday!!! Why oh Why do they need a teacher work day on Monday, in my opinion they should have had it last friday, can't they feel for these moms with their husbands deployed, and some of us who don't have deployed spouses, we are all going CRAZY!!!!

Julia has had a language explosion and will try to say any word that you ask her. She like Caleb did call Grace-Dace, interesting. Caleb continues to be Ba Ba. She still loves books and is hooked on this 100 first words book that she got for her first birthday. She loves for you to ask her, where is the banana? etc. We of course think she is brilliant. I am really enjoying her language progression!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday, we are so incredibly blessed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Amazing Christmas picture!

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.