Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's up? You know da kine......

Love that phrase, da kine, my fellow hawaii friend said it to me today and it kicked me back a few years....anyway what we are up to now, here is the latest da kine.

Grace had an ice camp and show on February 23rd, she had a blast. That same day Caleb had his first pinewood derby, such an experience!

Julia is keeping us in stitches...the other day I needed Caleb to move next to me and I had asked him several times, she conveniently crawls toward him and uses her finger to summon him. Luckily we all burst out laughing and it broke the mood! She loves the book "Good Night, Gorilla" and loves to put her finger to her mouth to say shhh, like the Gorilla does!

Kurt just got permanent implantable contacts and is loving being able to see all the time without the help of glasses! He has enjoyed skiing this winter and sharing that love with Grace and Caleb. They are all getting ready for the Canadian spring break and lots of skiing.

I am thoroughly enjoying all my crafts, when Julia takes a nap, I don't know which one to do first! The last couple of days it has been bejeweling. I did Grace's Zuca (skating) bag today, I must take a pic and post it, I am quite proud of it. I am also enjoying making cards with my cricut and making bows for Julia to lose,good thing I have lots of ribbon!!

It is currently thinking about becoming spring in this state, tomorrow is supposed to be close to 60 degrees, whoo hoo!

Kurt's current date of departure to Iraq is July 5th and will be back in March. We will just have to keep busy and make the time fly by. Babysitters come on over!

All for now!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know permanent contacts were available.

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.