Monday, June 9, 2008

It is a hard month.....


Two of the most special people in my life are leaving this month and it is so hard. I am concentrating on the glass half full. Kurt will only be deployed for eight months when he was so close to being gone for 15 months. I have had a wonderful and amazing friendship for the last two years with Angie.

Friends are so incredibly important to me, in the military friends are your family. I have to say good bye and see you again soon to a very unique friendship that has grown so close over the last two years. Everytime we leave we always think about the possibility of how you can live close again someday, what will the future hold. I love that the military has given me so many opportunites to go places and meet these amazing people and it is so heart-wrenching to then move away. I have always been the one moving away and this time, my friend is leaving me. I am confident that we will stay in close touch. I am also thankful for my wonderful friends that will still be here with me. And how far is Walla Walla Ange?


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I always dread summer for the same reason. But maybe you will meet again and think about how awesome that will be to be moving to a new place and know that you already have a best friend waiting there for you:-)

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.