Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kurt is in Kuwait....

The countdown has to begin soon. I just don't know when it starts according to his orders, I wanted the 253 days to start when he left Seattle, but probably the 6 days in Georgia didn't count. We are closer to beginning the countdown and boy do I appreciate him and miss him more than I ever thought. Come home safe and soon!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Rebecca, Officially the countdown should begin when you get you orders I think. Becuase that is the moment it changes things for you family. Unfotunalty I don't think the countdown ever begins in the Army's eyes... We need to find you somekind of numbering system somewhere that goes staight from 1 to 200 and something. A friend of mine has her husband away and he posts things on their family blog. It is fun for both of them to be able to keep up with each part of the family. It also is a great way for friends and family to be up on the news. Maybe you can get Kurt to be a blogger. I hope you will call when you need a friend!

julie said...

Hey Rebecca- I just had to check out your blog and I am so sorry to hear that Kurt just left. 9 months? I hope the time goes fast for you-- looks like you will be busy! I cannot get over how much your kids have grown. Has it been that long since we did playgroup in SA?? I feel old. Anyway, I will keep checking back now for updates, hang in there!

Angie said...

Rebecca,
I think Jennifer's idea of Kurt doing some of the blogging would be great! Do you think he would? I'll try to call you soon but hope you're hanging in there!
Angie
ps...Squeeze the kids and tell Kurt hello when you talk to him.

Dana said...

Hey Rebecca,
I remember you. Sorry to hear he's left, but at least now you CAN countdown. The waiting just to get to the countdown is torturous.
You can email me through my profile on my blog. I am also in Facebook. Let me know if you need help with anything. Take care!

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.