Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exciting weekend!

The grandparents came to visit and a lot was accomplished! For fun, we took the kids to see The Greatest Show on Earth and it truly was amazing. Julia would say, I saw Ephalents, I saw Tigers! We were all totally in awe. They wouldn't let me bring my camera in, so I don't have any pictures. The very next day, we went to the Puyallup Fair and luckily it was military day with dollar rides and free admission. I do have some pictures on my new phone and when I figure out how to get them off I will post them. The kids had a great time on all the rides and even Julia would go on the rides by herself and she had a blast. Grace and Caleb were introduced to laser tag and they are now hooked. Thanks to all the extra hands it was a great weekend. Now for the work that was done. My shower got a tiled floor, tulips, crocuses and hydrangeas were planted, a wall was fixed, wow!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Man I really wanted to do the circus. Next time.

Angie said...

It sounds like a great time...just wish we could have been sitting next to you at the circus! Luke is playing with a little Imaginex Fisher Price elephant as we speak...it's a little loud but he loves that jungle themed stuff right now. I bet the kids had a blast! Talk to you soon! Miss you so much.
Angie

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.