
I want to thank everyone who made the drive over to the rink to cheer Grace on as she skated on Saturday, it was so nice to have good friends there. Grace did a great job and had fun and that is most important. My good friend took some great pictures with her nice camera and promises to email them (I'll give her a few days since her husband just returned today from Iraq, YEAH!) I have been having some camera and flash card problems, so these pictures are taken from a small compact camera I went out and bought since there were so many events coming up. I am anxious to get back to my SLR though. Grace's teacher also came, but left before I could get a picture. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, great friends for supporting Grace.
2 comments:
You guys had a busy weekend! Love the pictures! Love all the smiles!
Angie
Man that baby has crazy hair! Why doesn't her Mom put it up or something:-)
Post a Comment