Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Place, I uh ooo, and potty training!

Grace's competiton was wonderful. Her coach is the best! Grace had so much fun which is the most important thing and as her coach said would happen, she is HOOKED and wants to do every competition! She skated beautifully and got FIRST place! She only skated against one other little girl. After her competition she got to go to a sleepover so just more fun!
I can't believe Julia. If I say I love you to her, she actually says "I uh ooo" I have tried it several times and it always the same! AND she has been on the potty four times in the last week. Now I have been lucky and put her on when she had to go, do I think she makes the connection? No, only that Mom and sister get very excited!
Friday night was fun for Caleb as we had a Spooktacular at school. He was a transformer and there were a couple other transformers there. He did the donut on a string, hunted for a bloody bone and other fun games. He asked if he could have a piece of pumpkin pie and I said sure, he forgot the fork and I wondered when he was going to realize. Why should I have worried, no need for a fork, just pick up the whole piece of pie!
Saturday night was mom and dad night as we went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Nice relaxing Adult time away. All for now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.