Saturday, October 6, 2007

Two drowned rats.....

Earlier this week it had poured all day. The older kid's bus usually comes a little after 4:00pm, so at 3:55pm I say to Julia, let's go and get in the car and get them, but I turn around and the door bell rings and I am looking at two poor little drowned rats! It was raining again the next day, but I made it up there in time to save them. Julia is amazing how she is really starting to understand. She had taken a lot of plastic cups out of the cupboard and so I handed her one and said, "Go put this back in the cupboard!" She marched right over and did it proudly. Grace has an ice skating competition at the end of October, she is so excited! Every Saturday are her lessons and she is doing wonderful. Caleb has hockey and loves to play the games, but doesn't like the practices as well. On Thurs night it is crazy because I have started playing tennis during Caleb's hockey practice and then Kurt plays hockey with a men's group after Caleb! We do feel like we live at the rink!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.