I will follow my friend and also give thanks before the food clouds my thoughts.
I have a wonderful family who especially my mom and brother are wonderful listeners and that is hard to find sometimes. I am very thankful that I have a wonderful relationship with both of them.
I have just absolutely great, caring friends that I have met at every stop along the way in every place we have been. I sometimes lament that I have been so blessed to have lived so many different places and met special people that have brought a new dimension to my life.
I have the most wonderful husband, who is awesome at giving me the time I need away and supporting me in raising the kids. I truly feel that I am lucky.
I have been very lucky in life. Sometimes I think when we get married, especially in our 20s that who knows what will happen and whether you will continue to grow together or apart. So I married a great man and luckily we have continued to grow together and still have the same interests, good food, good conversation, when he is in a talkative mood, but most of all he supports me in everything I do and I sometimes have some crazy ideas.
My biggest blessings on this earth are my three beautiful, healthy, happy, very unique children. I love seeing the world through their eyes and they are such gifts to me. Sometimes I dont' feel like I have enough patience, but it is incredible how that unconditional love prevails.
As Grace heads to bed (the other two are already there) I ask her what she is thankful for and she says, her teacher, her family, her friends and your classmates.
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rebecca
- I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment