Hasn't everyone had it happen to them? The first time in three kids, I feel pretty lucky. I know a friend that I used to babysit for who was a pediatrician her daughter ingested some perfume, so it happens to the best of us right?
Two days ago, I looked down at my hand and I had a black stripe on it, then on the carpet were some black marks. I cleaned both up as much as possible and went on about my way, curious to know what it was but not investigating. TODAY Julia had been playing around while Grace and I were reading and we look down at her hand and mouth and they are black! NOW I know I need to investigate as I may be making a trip to the emergency room. All three of us become detectives and go in every open room and search on our hands and knees, finally the culprit emerges...We got a new printer and the old printer is sitting on the floor at toddler level with some black ink on the cover. After a call to the super cardiologist, he deems she will be fine and here we are. WHEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rebecca
- I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment