Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Fever and Proud Coach


Spring Fever was so much fun and what is better than Grace being able to spend it with her best friend. The military is an amazing way to meet special people. I asked Grace what the best thing about competing was and she said being on the ice all by myself. She did a great job and had fun. Next is Sherwood, OR the last weekend in April and then we will go to ISI Worlds in Denver, CO at then end of July, as long as she has fun that is all that matters.

Another note, my little girl is 8 today, I cannot believe it! At school they sang Happy Birthday to her and then Julia and I brought balloons to her classroom, the end of birthday was spent at Olive Garden, her request on her quest for Lasagna. She got Mia, the newest American Girl doll who is a skater. It was a special day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How perfect the new doll is a skater! She looks like a little Olympian. I love that you are posting pictures nOW!

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.