Thursday, August 14, 2008
Flying and Jumping
Julia is changing so much. When we got to FL, she could barely jump off the ground, now she really does jump off the ground, it is so cute. Judson has a wiggles toy that sings 5 Joeys (instead of monkeys) jumping on the bed and she loves to play that song and jump all over the room. This morning when she woke up in her pack n play, she said that she wanted to get out. My response that early in the morning is "Just a minute" then next thing I hear her saying is "I flying!" I look over and she is balancing on the edge of the pack n play, half in and half out. Another thing she has accomplished that is so exciting is drawing circles. She would always make us draw a zebra, an apple, a ladybug, a dolpin, now she can draw apples herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(53)
-
▼
August
(15)
- First Day of School
- Kuplink, kuplank, kuplunk, Blueberries for Ju
- Some of MY favorite things....
- Good friends in my favorite state....
- The friend's kids......
- High School Reunion
- We haven't really changed that much have we?
- We are so blessed
- Flying and Jumping
- A day at the Beach....
- Sunday Adventure
- Feeding the Fish
- Summer, Fun, Sun, Popsicles & Watermelon
- Julia and HER DS!!!
- Fun with Cousins....
-
▼
August
(15)
About Me
- Rebecca
- I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.
1 comment:
Wow Julia...a learning explosion. Babie learning to jump is one of my favorites. I love how they get all ready, make their big jump but never leave the ground when they first start to try. Too cute. Email me you cell phone number. They are posting the class listst tomorrow. I can read them off to your kids so they can see what friends will be in their classes! Or maybe I'll take a picture and email it to you. That's probably easier!
Post a Comment