Somehow in NC it was all about the food and I ate at almost all of my old stomping grounds. Now the one thing I can brag about in the Seattle/Tacoma area is that they have great shopping (you may have to drive, but you can get there) and great food. They are missing one teeny tiny little awesome fast food market, let's hear it for the cow! CHIK-FIL-A! From Florida to NC we ate there four times! If I could only open a franchise I would be rich and I wouldn't have to work on Sundays! The next picture is a local favorite called Locopops. They have very unique and homemade popsicles. We tried Chocolate brownie, Very Berry, Berry Hazelnut, but they also have flavors like pomogranite tangerine and other exotic flavors. NC You ROCK! We missed you Jamie and Sophie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(53)
-
▼
August
(15)
- First Day of School
- Kuplink, kuplank, kuplunk, Blueberries for Ju
- Some of MY favorite things....
- Good friends in my favorite state....
- The friend's kids......
- High School Reunion
- We haven't really changed that much have we?
- We are so blessed
- Flying and Jumping
- A day at the Beach....
- Sunday Adventure
- Feeding the Fish
- Summer, Fun, Sun, Popsicles & Watermelon
- Julia and HER DS!!!
- Fun with Cousins....
-
▼
August
(15)
About Me
- Rebecca
- I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment