Friday, September 28, 2007

Every Mother's Dream.....

to see her daughter come into my bathroom, first thing in the morning, reading a book, not taking her eyes off the page as she somehow navigates her way....then when I ask her to go and get dressed I get "Just one more page!!!"
I went and volunteered in Caleb's classroom yesterday. His teacher is great, very structured and yet very caring, exactly what Caleb needs. They were learning reading and it was amazing to me the difference in reading levels in the class. Caleb loved having me in his class and couldn't get enough hugs. I had never met his special friend from last year, Madison, and didn't know she was in his class this year, so this little girl says to me yesterday "Does Caleb talk about me, because we know each other really well..." It didn't click to me that this was the same Madison or I would have said "Yes, definitely!"
I have a very special weekend coming up, I get to go to Seattle, spend the night and scrapbook ALL DAY, I just can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Rebecca, Just discovered your blog! Are you going to a scrapbook converntion or something? I'm so jealous!!!!

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.