Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Trying it out......

I am on the computer so much I thought, well I can blog and friends can know what is going on in the maineiax household. Kids had a great day at school today, yesterday was the interesting one. Grace comes bounding through the door with her friend and I say "Where is Caleb?" She says she doesn't know, she didn't see him in the bus line. After a few panicing moments he jovially comes down the sidewalk, he had been talking with his friends, that social butterfly. He proceeded to tell me that he was on red which isn't great when you start on green like a stoplight. I think he had been arguing with the teacher. When Kurt gets home I say, Did you forget to leave me money on the counter? He says NO, I put a $20 on the counter! I said, I never saw it. He accuses the cleaning lady, I tell him to go and look in his wallet!!! This morning I ask both the kids individually....you know where the $20 was? In Caleb's wallet!!!! Well Julia, today her newest thing was to bang her head on the chair while in the seat eating lunch and say "Owie!" One of the kids proudly taught her that! Her other favorite thing to do is roar like a lion! All for now......

1 comment:

Glenda said...

On GMA they showed a cell phone for dogs which also has a GPS. You can tell where the dog has been. Also can call the cell phone and give the dog walker instructions. Sounds perfect for kids too.

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.