Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend at the Rink...

We had a wonderful weekend. Kurt was home all weekend and we all enjoyed his company. Saturday morning were Grace's ice skating lessons. She and her coach are preparing for her first competition at the end of Oct. She got to choose her music and now he will prepare a one minute routine for her. He comes off the ice and tells us once again how focused she is for her age, he is amazed. Saturday night, Kurt and I got to go out to dinner. We didn't have any reservations and tried The Melting Pot, they looked at us and practically laughed in our face and said, Reservations are highly recommended, but they could seat us at 930pm. We went to our favorite restaurant down the street, Indochine and unfortunately left the leftovers on the table....Sunday brought church and another afternoon at the rink with Caleb's hockey. They are playing 3 on 3 games and he does really well this way and even scored a goal tonight!!! Here it is Sunday night and Kurt going back to work tomorrow, but next weekend I have a Scrapbooking day so I am psyched! more to come.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I keep saying, I need to write that down, kids sayings, things they do, well now I can.